Our state of the art digital diagnostic services will ensure that your vehicle is fault free and runs smoothly. We can instantly highlight and isolate issues with the Vehicle Engine Management system, fuel system and ignition system.
Problems with vehicle engine management, fuel & ignition systems
- Problematic or difficult starting
- Loss of performance and slow or sluggish acceleration
- Poor fuel efficiency
- Engine misfires
- Intermittent or occasional stalling of the engine
- Engine overheating
- Illumination of the check engine light
- Test exhaust emissions failure due to excessive CO (Carbon Monoxide) or HC (Hydrocarbon) content in the exhaust gas
As vehicle electrical systems become more complex and critical to a vehicle’s operation and performance, it is increasingly important to check the electrical system within your car.
Your car’s electrical system should be thoroughly checked and tested every two years or whenever serviced for any driveability problem.
At DPF London we specialise in electrical diagnosis for charging, starter, battery or multiple injections and ignition systems.
Our electrical tests include:
- Engine management systems
- All types of ignition systems and vehicle electrics
- ABS systems – analysis & adjustments speed sensors, modulators, relays, solenoids and pump assemblies
- SRS systems – interrogating ECM units, fault codes, airbags, clock springs, warning light checks, crash sensors
- General motor vehicle electrics
- Central body electrics (central door locking systems)